Monday, June 21, 2010

Hello Monday

Currently at my parent's place and this is where I will be until Wednesday. Hubby is out station since Saturday for one week. I decided to lepak at my parent's place knowing that I will die of boredom if I were to stay home alone in BBB.
Just like in my single's day, I take a bus to the office and will be taking the same transportation for the next 2 days. There are continuous supply of food in here, so hello to a chubbier me! And the most exciting part is I get to be with my baby cat, Meena. Such a bliss!
Today's presentation went well. They know they can't expect much from my one week experience in the department. But as for myself, it was a personal satisfaction to take the challenge and present even though I am new. I have one more presentation next week.
Looking forward for my 2 days off on Thursday and Friday, to join my husband and go for a mini holiday until the weekend. Ticket is already booked for Thursday morning, very early in the morning. Can't wait for Thursday to come, as I already feel a bit lonely without him around. It has been 3 days already.
For the mean time, I have Farmville and Trip Advisor to keep me occupied. I am still struggling to finish up my Travelogue and reviews. Grr grr. I will post them once they are ready.
On the other note, my only and favourite watch suddenly went off today. Am not sure of the cause, could it be the battery? or could it because of it's nearning to 22 June? That watch really know when is the right time to stop eh. And anyway I could not get of my head on this Topshop wooden clog. I tried it on already but did not make the purchase because I was rushing. If that clog is still around on my next visit to Topshop, I must say that I am destinied to buy the clog.

No comments: