Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nothing Much

Nothing much except busy clearing my workstation at L17 to move to L13 next week. The new department looks ok,thumbs up to my new big boss who kindly approved my advanced annual leave for June and July. But.. anyway it comes with a price. I was ask to present stuff on this new field next week. Can you imagine someone with zero knowledge to present on something so difficult and complicated. Wish me luck. That is why I am so stressed up and cranky these few days.
I am also due to present stuff to close out the study in my current department. So 2 presentations means double stress! But being me, I know how to tell myself not to worry about it too much and just to enjoy life. Trying.
In the reservoir studies group, I dated oil and gas reservoir. My first relationship with Pulai was for only few months. Pulai is like a typical Malay man, nothing interesting about him, just ordinary. It lasted for only 3 months. My longest relationship was with a carbonate reservoir hailed from this Middle East country which hold among the biggest oil and gas reserve in the world. Ymm reservoir is so so interesting to study and explore. Ymm reservoir is huge (ehem) and heterogeneous, which means it is full of suprises. And in our 1.5 years of courtship, Ymm reservoir showered me with so much love, something like when that you dated an Arabic guy. HAHA
Okay so after Ymm reservoir, was this guy, Angsi. The relationship with Angsi was also a short one, around 2 months plus. It was very dynamic and full paced. Angsi has huge potential and it was fun working with him too. After Angsi was this reservoir from the Soviet country. We ventured gas recycling together. Unfortunately, the relationship didnt work out well. Too many problem with the simulation model.
My last love is with one imaginary lover. It is a conceptual reservoir that I created to study storage of CO2 in saline aquifer. He is one of a kind in this world. The technology is new but soon will be big I tell you.
Okay, so now after series of dating and much fun on flirting with domestic and international reservoir, I am getting married to a domestic reservoir/field called Tiong Kepong. Starting from next week, I will focus only to TK and give my full attention and care for TK, for at least 2 years. I am not sure how well will I do this. Will I become too obsess of TK? Or will I get bored, on one fine day in between of the 2 years? I have no idea. Seriously. But one thing for sure, there are lots of tit bits sold at the pantry at L13. So maybe during my ups and mostly downs with TK, I know where to channel it to i.e to the pantry.
Please pray for us. Pray that everything goes well.

4 comments:

izzu said...

wow, yummy

i nak berkenalan la ngan YMM, mesti banyak isi kan ?

Zal said...

banyak gak lah :p

aiyda said...

kalau bosan, mari dtg ke corner KPOChi :-D

Zal said...

Mesti lah. KPOChi lah penyeri hidup I :D