Monday, February 25, 2008

My Birthday Wish List

1. Sophie Kinsella's Remember Me
Sophie's picked-up the right month to launch her latest release. Last year, I had Shopaholic and Baby for my birthday and hoping to get this one from any of you too :)



2. The Classic Experience (Violin) . Arranger : Jerry Lanning. Publisher : Cramer Music
I hoped to play Pachelbel Canon for my exam this year but had difficulty in finding this book. Argghhh! I called Chambers Music and Kino but the book is to no avail. Make my dream come true, make me play Pachelbel to you. Buy me this book. (hey it rhymes!)


3. Michael Buble - Call Me Irresponsible
Ezzaini, thank you for purchasing the CD for my 25th birthday. Unfortunately, I lost the CD. Technically, I didnt lost the CD. The CD was the one who lost it's way. It was last to been seen in dad's car and seconds after that, it's gone. I want my Buble back!!! It doesnt matter if someone is kind enough to look for the missing CD (the one from Ezzaini) or a brand new (make sure it's original) as long as I can get my Bubble back.
3. Any cooking or baking books to compensate my new hobby. Preferably by Malaysian publisher
4. Vouchers - ISETAN, G2000, Topshop, Zara, MNG, Primavera and the list goes on
5. Ladies office bag, black in colour so I can dump my outdated and boring ELLE bag.
6. CD Alquran
Sesuai untuk sesiapa yang nak earn pahala lebih :)

7. Denni/Kenji Swavroski Brooch

8. Body Shop EDT Cassis Rose
9. Air tix to Bora Bora
I know this one sounds ridiculous. But just incase someone plan to do charity.. hihi..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ZACK, DID U GET ANY OF UR WISH LIST BDAY PRESSIE?? WHICH ONE?? X NAK LA BAGI BENDA YG SAMA.. HEHE

Zal said...

Sorry for the late reply. I ended up with 2 bottles of Casis Rose, one from you, one from Baby. Thanks All hihi.