Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Diet Duit

I love to shop, especially on clothes, shoes, handbags, women's essentials you know. And since I don't fancy carrying bulk of cash with me, I always go for credit card. But not anymore.
For 2010, one of my resolution is to minimize my credit card usage. I used to have 3 credit card, terminated one of the card after I got married and that leaves it to two. Two is ok I guess, mainly for traveling or emergencies. I gave one for hubby to hide it (it is in the wardrobe anyway, I know :P) and the one with 15K credit limit is with me huhu. 15K credit limit!! Citibank mmg gile!
It has been a month since I last swiped the credit card. I feel good. I feel light. It is just like detox.
I now pay everything in cash.

1 comment:

Zal said...

Thank you (even though I have no idea what was written :P)