Monday, January 18, 2010

Yang Mana Satu?

I have this one close friend, a guy and is getting married somewhere soon. So today, after lunch, he told me this one funny story.
"Tolong I, I rasa iman I tergugat" he wrote at the messanger
"What? what do you mean tergugat. Cemas ni" I replied
Then we both laughed, and continue
"I went out with a girl, an old friend of mine. She told me that she is now single. I could sensed that she has feelings for me coz when I told her I am getting married, die macam terkejut and terdiam. She is cute, cukup membuatkan iman I tergugat"
Hohoho cane ni u ols~ Layan saje lah. But I know him quite well. He is that type who is into hot girls. But the girl he is marrying is type yang baik and decent, which is the normality nowdays. Nak cuci mata yang hot-hot, nak kawin yang baik. Yeah he is quite comfortable of sharing this with me because he knows I don't against any of that. Biasalah tu guys kan.
I wrote back "Well speaking of experience, biasa lah masa time-time darah manis ni, macam-macam benda yang datang menduga. I've been there once"
Tak sempat nak bebel panjang-panjang kat dia lagi coz today was full of meeting. But for me, biasalah kot. Boys will always be boys. Few of my guys friend pon memang macamtu. Ada tu yang married, tapi bile pandang perempuan or anak-anak dara pass by, bukan main lagi diorang. Tiba-tiba jadi single jugak HAHA.
I would like to observe this "iman tergugat" feeling ni, esok ada lagi tak. Ker dah hilang dah. Memang seronok gossip dengan die ni. Walaupun die lelaki, tapi die suke bergossip. I loike.
Okie xoxo :p

No comments: