Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cerita Pasal Mixer

When I was still staying with my family, I utilize mom's baking accessories and that include her way old and aged mixer. Agak-agaknyer kitaorang sama umur lah. The machine still runs well, proudly to say, it was there for me during I-am-bored and feels-like-baking time.
So when I got married, Lanre, a colleague from the office answered my prayers. He bought me a mixer as wedding gift. The mixer blade, bersinar-sinar ok, and suffice to say, I was so happy that time because I now have my own mixer to bake!
The machine works very hard during Hari Raya. Cookies, cakes, cheesecakes that we made. And then suddenly it stops.
Hmm.
We sent it to electrical shop to get it fixed but sad to say, the motor is already broken and mixer tu memang tak boleh di fix.
:(
Sedih ok.
So last week, I borrowed mom's mixer to bake cheese brownie. Old lady she is, tiba-tiba, the blade patah. Haih sedih nyer. Itulah penamat kepada usia mom's mixer and I still haven't informed her yet about this huhu.
Conclusion is, I am now mixer-less and am planning to acquire one good one, yang tahan lama, yg bagus, yg modern etc etc. Still in the process of scouting for one, hopefully will soon find my dream mixer.

No comments: