Thursday, April 15, 2010

Roadtrip Anyone?

I realize how cloudy and saturated I am right now. I was having problems with my work where my reservoir could not produce by putting even only 2 wells! So everyday when I go back home, my mind keep on iterating and trying to figure out what could be the problem. My mental is totally drained. If people ask me "Busy ke. Banyak keje ek?" Well my keje x banyak, project ada 2 je. Tapi nak kena fikir nak buat macamana tu yang penat tu. I onced wish that I am a cashier or someone who do the travelling claim or any repetitive work coz the procedure is clear. )ou know what to do next. Banyak keje camne pon, balik rumah paling kurang penat badan tapi tak penat badan and kepala ok. Not like how I am right now. So I think I know what I need anyway i.e a holiday. I am glad that hubby and I are planning to embark on a roadtrip to somewhere this weekend. The main occasion would be a friend's wedding on Saturday but the side dishes are jalan-jalan, makan-makan and lepak-lepak during the weekend. I can't wait!

No comments: