Saturday, August 2, 2008

Haniza and Hairul's Birthday and Wedding Anniversary

Restoran Dondang Sayang, Corrus Hotel
26 July 2008

Photobucket
Whenever there's luncheon or dinner gathering, we were never early, always 15-30mins late. Thank God the KL residents were very understanding to these two people from Seremban. But not on that day! We were way ahead them, managed to arrive 30 mins before the event starts.
Photobucket
"Mana korang ni? Lambat betul lah" I texted them. Bagi pressure sikit :P
Photobucket
Bored of waiting, we opted for cam whoring :p
Photobucket
Cam whoring part II
Photobucket
Sampai je terus diorang makan :p
Photobucket
Look familiar? I afraid you might have bumped into her in Wondermilk Cafe
Photobucket
Check out Intan's "in-a-relationship" haircut
Photobucket
Mango slurpee
Photobucket
Carnivorous dish
Photobucket
What you looking at?
Photobucket
Nadia, it has been my routine to bake every Saturday night. I saw a toaster oven beside the dessert area. Do you think it's ok for me to spend some time there and start experimenting?
Photobucket
"Z, that is ridiculous!" Nadia says.
So she passed me that Cake Decorating magazine by Whilton, hoping I will ease out and it works!
Photobucket
Pic 1
Photobucket
Pic 2
Photobucket
Pic 3
None were perfect
Photobucket
Gediknye Zal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky one of my pics is in there... heheh

-izmel-

Zal said...

Semestinye!