Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chocolate Story




I am currently hunting for chocolate as door gifts for my wedding. There are few chocolate vendors I contacted, most of them sold the chocs at quite unreasonable price. RM1.5 for a piece of50-cent size cholocate? Famous Amos love foil choc pun only RM0.4 per piece. Might as well I go for Famous Amos chocolate kan.
But my prayers were answered when suddenly, out of nowhere, a friend of mine from my project team came to me
"Dear come here, I have something for your wedding" she said
"What is that?" I was so curious
Then, she presented me these cute lil chocolatee with shape of a teddy bear, sunflower and many more.
"I jual chocolate tau, and these are the testers, rasalah"
I refuse the offer because I was fasting on that day and but picked up 3 of them to bring back home.
"OMG Aisha, they are so cute! Tak sanggup nak makan rasanyer"
"Berapa ringgit satu ni, RM1.5?" I asked
"Ehh tak delah. Untuk you, I jual dengan harga kawan-kawan, lower than RM1 and cukup dengan boxes sekali"
Wow that is so cool!! I headed back to my workstation happily. After Maghrib prayers, I ate 2 of them, the teddy bear and the sunflower, sebab satu I dah bagi my friend in the bus. Die kata sedap. And bila I abis makan the chocolate, OMG memang sedap!
I am so bersyukur kerana Allah telah mempermudahkan my job on this. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: