Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

On Saturday, both of us went back to Seremban to berbuka with my mum and dad. I miss them so much! Was so happy to see Meena too. She is mengada-gada as usual :)
On Sunday, we left at noon, with hope to escape the weekend traffic at Lebuhraya Utara Selatan. It was blistering hot and I could not wait to reach home. Macam cacing kepanasan dalam kereta. Adoi!
We reached home at around 1PM, which leaves ample time for me to cook for berbuka and bake cookies. I don't know why, but Ramadhan gives me some motivation to cook for berbuka and sahur. But quite fair lah, since the day before, we bought all our food at Pasar Ramadhan Seremban 2.
So today I bake chocolate chip cookies. I ran out of chocolate chips, that was why cookie is full of chocolate rice.
Rasanye? Tatau lah sedap ke tak u ols. I will provide feedback on my next post. Recipe is from noreenhomecooking :)

Photobucket

No comments: