Friday, December 3, 2010

Busy and Unwell

November, December and January is a busy period for us. I have been swamped with work, a little stressed out too. But I guess, I will need to manage that. Apa-apa pon, kerja kena siap. Motto untuk sedapkan hati sendiri.
I guess because of that (and some other reasons too), macam-macam penyakit sudah datang. Batuk, selsema, pening kepala, you name it I got it all. Sebelum ni, syukur Alhamdulillah, I am quite normal and enjoy my day to work but now, it is a different story. Those diseases love me so much!
I am not sure if it is too early or too stale to tell that I am pregnant. First and foremost, syukur Alhamdulillah for this gift from Allah. Secondly, I am praying for everything to be ok, sumenyer selamat dan sejahtera selalu, Insyallah. Thirdly, it is a whole new experience for me, I have tough time adapting but I guess, all the support from loved ones, family and friends, have been keeping occupied and giving me courage to go through this wonderful journey.
I didnt know I was pregnant, we had great time in Sabah, doing rafting at Sg Padas, snorkeling at Pulau Manukan and Sapi, jalan-jalan at Kinabalu Park and all those great activities, which are quite rough activities I must say. We are ready for our second white water rafting at Sg Perak and that was the time I told hubby, let me do the test first. I was already late and I only know what pregnant lady is not allowed to do white water rafting.
So it turned out to be positive. Syukur Alhamdulillah. I had to say bye bye to Sg Perak and field trip to Miri, (but they still make me to go next year, arghh!) and reason to skip few meetings which require me to travel by plane. Not advisable by doctor katanye. Kuikui.
Week 4 to Week 8 was difficult. Empty stomach is a no-no! Sebabnyer nanti mesti sakit kepala. But at the same time I was struggling with my appetite to eat.  I can no longer accept those food I used to enjoy. I live only with fiber biscuits, milk and fruits. I dont like anything sweet. I cant stand any strong smell. I hate the smell of my own laundry! But I am glad that I can still stand my husband's smell. Ada satu hari ni je I think he is so busuk, tapi lepas tu ok. And I also think my cat is busuk that time. That was the only time dan sangat berharap ianya takkan kembali. One story about my cat, Meena. That one time I came back to Seremban and hug her, she then came to me and put her paws at my belly, and start giving me cat massage. Owhh, that was so sweet of my Meena. She must have knew! Am glad that she sort of welcome this new life. Mum also said, while she was having me, her cat loves to sleep near her belly. Guess that explains why I love cats so much! Ngeee :)
I didnt not vomit but I have constant nausea and headache, throughout the day. No more cooking and weekend is a bed resting time for me. I missed by BFF's wedding and few other weddings too. Toilet is my best friend
Week 9 till current. I still hate the smell of my own laundry and still struggling with my own appetite. I lose a lil bit of weight but doctor say it is ok. I dont take fiber biscuits anymore, thank God! But I still dont like anything sweet. I tend to crave for food but after I ate it today, I will not want it anymore tomorrow. So currently, I am still struggling to find what to eat everyday.  I bring fruits, dates, almond and orange drink to office everyday for snacking.
I still bed rest during the weekend. I napped during lunch hour and I dont feel like meeting people. I just want to sleep.
I whine and complain a lot. Kesian diorang ni, but thank you for always there for me. I know I need to change this habit and be more positive now onwards.
Okaylah, basically this post just nak cerita je where I have been and how I am doing, because few people ask already. Hehe, this post is for all of u.
I cant wait to be normal and ok again. InsyaAllah. If you ask me what are my feelings now - well I am still clueless and ting tong on what is happening to me. But the first time I saw and hear the hearbeat of our baby, I must say that was magic. Kekadang cam tak rasa tak percaya aje.
Okay u ols, I guess that is all for now. I am thinking to go for a head and shoulder massage after this. Really need one.
Have a good weekend people. I will be on my bed, as always :)


7 comments:

IZWAN SHAHMIN said...

I knew it. The day I heard you changed your diet routine (having nasi lemak for breakfast), I sensed that you must be pregnant. But didn't dare ask.

Anyway, all the best Zal! ^___^

Zal said...

No more on diet now and welcome to all kinds of food everyday :)

hana.basri said...

congrates babe~~~ welcome to mama vouge club!

E`n1x said...

aiii congrats hot mama =D. the whole 9 months are totally worth it!
wah i pulak terlebih excited hihi
tc~!

Ayul said...

zal!! congratss!! bestnyee..alhamdulillah. boleh makan mcm2 hehehe

aiyda said...

take care k, jgn tension sgt

Zal said...

Thanks to all my MAMA friends :D:D