Friday, December 31, 2010

What To Eat?

I used to be that type of person who does not complain that much when it comes to food. I have no problem eating outside, take away food or never refuse to any offer to have home cooked meal, by any chance. I dont complain if the food is bad, I only take action by not coming to the same place, that is all. And once in a while, I indulged myself with a bit of fast food, chocolate, goreng pisang and the list goes on.
But now that I am expecting, things are totally different. On my 1st trimester, my appetite went haywire. Food does not sound good as it is before, but I still need to eat or I can become very sick. I can not let myself to be hungry. Being hungry is like the worst nightmare, because I dont want the incident that I puked in front of someone's door to happen again. My puke was a combination of sambal hijau, chicken, rice and air sirap. It was a colourful puke, just like nasi hujan panas. It was a disaster.
Now I am very fussy when it comes to food. I only take food which I think is yummy, hot, fresh and clean. Since I no longer cook, most of the time, we bought our food outside. In KLCC, I usually take away lunch from where every I feel like eating. Until one point I became sick of eating food outside, eating food in KLCC, eating food bought from any where near our house or whatsoever. Then I start to crave for home cooked meals. I suddenly craved for my mum's cooking. I asked her to cook my favourite udang and ketam masak lemak cili. I became bored of chicken, fish, vegetable I guess that was why I suddenly craved for udang and ketam. And her cooking is incomparable dengan masakan kat kedai ok. Tiba-tiba ada selera makan and I finish it all.
And today that I am feeling much better (maybe because I am done with LTPF), I actually cook lunch for my husband, after being away from the kitchen since October. And I am so glad that I got to enjoy yummy, hot, fresh and clean food of my own. I am not sure if I will be cooking again in future because it really depends on the my condition on that day. Suffice to say, I am so glad today that I had the opportunity to enjoy real food. So I guess at this point of time, I tend to agree with kata-kata makcik or orang tua yang masakan rumah jugak yang sedap. I dont know lah if I tend to become normal again, just like before after this, cume for the mean time, cam ni lah keadaan nye. Haha.
I hope I will be fine until evening because I plan to do some shopping with husband afterwards. Happy New Year you ols!

6 comments:

aiyda said...

good that u have your apetite back :)

Nadia said...

How far along are u zack? dh berapa bulan??

izzu said...

yeya, tak sabar nak tgk little zalina :)

KEF said...

:-) Sayang, you can cook some nasi goreng Cina :)

Zal said...

Aida/Gigi : Thanks :D
Nadia : Dah 5 months :D
Ixxu : Doakan I sume ok ye!
Ee Fei : Sayang!! Ya, nasi goreng Cina is one of my favourite recipe sbb mild/tak pedas :D

IBU PUSPITA said...

Saya ingin berbagi cerita kepada anda bahwa saya ini IBU PUSPITA seorang TKI dari malaysia dan secara tidak sengaja saya buka internet dan saya melihat komentar ibu hayati yg dari honkong tentan MBAH KABOIREN yg telah membantu dia menjadi sukses dan akhirnya juga saya mencoba menghubungi beliau dan alhamdulillah beliau mau membantu saya untuk memberikan nomor toto 6D dan alhamdulillah itu betul-betul terbukti tembus,kini saya sangat berterimakasih banyak kepada MBAH KABOIRENG dan jika anda ingin seperti saya silahkan hubungi MBAH KABOIRENG di 085-260-482-111,saya juga tidak lupa mengucap syukur kepada ALLAH karna melalui MBAH KABOIRENG saya juga sudah bisa sesukses ini dan jangan mudah percaya kepada MBAH yg lain selain MBAH KABOIRENG karna saya juga pernah mengalami yg namanya dibohongin sama para normal yg lain,ini bukan rekayasa dari saya melainkan ini kisah nyata dari seorang TKI,jangan ada percaya klau ada yg memakai pesan ini klau bukan atas nama saya krna itu cuma bohan dan ini resmi saya yg menulis.Untuk yg punya rum erimakasih atas tumpangannya. KLIK _ GHOB _ 2D 3D _ 4D _ 6D _ DISINI












Saya ingin berbagi cerita kepada anda bahwa saya ini IBU PUSPITA seorang TKI dari malaysia dan secara tidak sengaja saya buka internet dan saya melihat komentar ibu hayati yg dari honkong tentan MBAH KABOIREN yg telah membantu dia menjadi sukses dan akhirnya juga saya mencoba menghubungi beliau dan alhamdulillah beliau mau membantu saya untuk memberikan nomor toto 6D dan alhamdulillah itu betul-betul terbukti tembus,kini saya sangat berterimakasih banyak kepada MBAH KABOIRENG dan jika anda ingin seperti saya silahkan hubungi MBAH KABOIRENG di 085-260-482-111,saya juga tidak lupa mengucap syukur kepada ALLAH karna melalui MBAH KABOIRENG saya juga sudah bisa sesukses ini dan jangan mudah percaya kepada MBAH yg lain selain MBAH KABOIRENG karna saya juga pernah mengalami yg namanya dibohongin sama para normal yg lain,ini bukan rekayasa dari saya melainkan ini kisah nyata dari seorang TKI,janan ada percaya klau ada yg memakai pesan ini klau bukan atas nama saya krna itu cuma bohon dan ini resmi saya yg menulis.Untuk yg punya rum erimakasih atas tumpangannya. KLIK _ GHOB _ 2D 3D _ 4D _ 6D _ DISINI