Friday, June 20, 2008

Cat Version of Puppy Love

My sunshine of life; Cookie and Cik Putih. Cookie is a 3 years old fluffy male cat, Cik Putih is a 5 years old female cat with cute almond shaped bright blue eyes. Both are mixed of Siamese and local breed.
They love licking each other, showing affection among themselves. Cik Putih is a bit shy this time around, so Cookie did most of the work.
They sleep on my bed when I am in it and when I am not in it.
Duh - it IS their bed!
A warm, furry body and a gentle purr can be soothing at times :)

Photobucket
Are you lonesome tonight?
Photobucket
Sort of. I miss Cookie :(
Photobucket
Crossed-eyed Cookie
Photobucket
Lazy bum Cik Putih
Photobucket
So adorable!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: