Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cup Cake Galore

With the oil price madness, I guess the best solution would be staying at home and hibernate. Zzzz.
Mum will turn 50 this coming Tuesday. In an attempt to save cost, I decided to bake her homemade cupcake for the special day. This is my 3rd time making cuppies; am quite close to the perfection now. Cuppies sweetness? perfecto! I am trying to minimize the artful effect, especially on the color. I scared someone with me Shrek green cup cake the other day haha!
Am planning a surprise birthday party for mum at her office this Tuesday. Sasa, my favourite partner in crime, will be assisting me insyaAllah. Happy Birthday in advance Mum!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice design
mesti bestkan
nak skittttt..!!

Zal said...

That for sure :p

Anonymous said...

bijik2 topping tu, kalau makan, hadam tak? nanti kena sakit apendiks plak. kekekeke.

Zal said...

Dun worry dear, those beads are safe for you to eat. They are just like M & Ms, melt in your mouth, not in your hand!