Sunday, June 21, 2009

Another Counter?

I am also adding another wedding counter, the one with x number of days to go. Hopefully it will keep me awake and get going. This weekend, I was running all the errands on my own coz Mama balik kampung, dad was busy with the painting, fiance is out station and my PA? I fired her because she loves to sleep rather than helping me with the wedding preparation.
My PA and my wedding files
Last weekend, daddy painted my room and today, those guys from the curtain house came and settled the organza curtains I ordered. Bilik pengantin is almost done, what is left is only few touches of flowers and scents/pot pourri probably.
And on Saturday, my Felebes friends organized a Hen's Nite for me at Skybar KL. Thanks guys, love you all so much. Seronok bergossip je sebenarnye HAHA. We sat at the Pool Cafe, with view facing the KL from Level 33 of Traders Hotel. Coolness! Photos will be uploaded later :D:D
Hen's Nite cuppies by Ratukek.

4 comments:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

wah beautiful blog

Zal said...

Thank you :D:D

Diyana Di said...

thanks for the ratukek link, i immediately order my E-Day cuppies from her hehe

and good luck for ur wedding! ur preparations sume look nice =)

Zal said...

Hello Diyana, you made the right choice when you choose her. She did my Engagement cake and I memang teruja tengok the cake. She will be doing all the cakes in my wedding i.e Hantaran, Cuppies for guest, Door gifts and also my Wedding Cake :D:D
Good luck to you too!