Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wedding Gifts

Aritha is the very first person with pressie for our wedding. The pressie is a VSVS (very special Victoria Secret) delivered all the way from US. Aritha is very efficient in getting the right thing for me, siap hantar gambar with many colours to pick. Thank so much, love you sayang :)
And yesterday, I had the chance to hang out with the YSL ladies at S2. Dila was there, she specially requested for the gathering to see me before the wedding and pass me the pressie. She will be out station next week till the wedding day. Thank you love. I have no idea what is inside, it's bit heavy.
Photobucket
I wonder what is inside
Speaking of gifts, last week Jesz asked me what do I want for my wedding. Well, I went out blank and call my fiance and asked if he has anything in mind. After bla bla bla, we finally agree on a consensus.
So people and friends, here I would like to share with you on my wedding gifts
I dont know what I want but I know what I dont want, HAHA
Since we will be living in a fully furnised house later, we are very much ready with all the typical electrical applicances, dinner set what not. Furthermore, we are renting so don't feel like equipping the house with so many stuff, not untill we get into our own place.
Both of us love travelling, and we will be launching our Going Places Program (haha tah pape) soon after the wedding, where we will travell all over the world, provided that we have bit of spare RM and the luxury to do it.
Hint : Fat piggy bank
So as a conclusion, beloved friends, terima kasih kepada hadiah-hadiah wedding itu ye. Semuanye sangat special to me :)

3 comments:

Jesz Superfox said...

u ol~ wedding gift terbaik ialah $$. u cn nvr go wrong with it. :D

E`n1x said...

zal, this is out of topic, but where do u go threading / waxing / pampering? been meaning to try it out but dunno where to go... =P

Zal said...

Jes : Nanti I bagi you RMs je okay :D
Lilly : If you wanna do threading, the best is to go at Indian bridal house. I am not sure where to get one in KL, coz the one I regularly go is in Seremban :D. For waxing and pampering, Cress Wellness (best for pampering, nice ambiance) ada, Aster Spring (Dermalogica) pon best jugak. I regularly visit these two places but I bet there are lots more you can venture in KL.