Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chocolate for Wedding

Photobucket
My chocolate dah sampai and they are pink in colour! I managed to get this choc at cheaper price (compared to the ones at Famous Amos). This one is RM45 per kg (120 pieces) compared to Famous Amos, RM5.5 per 100g or RM55 per kg and Choc kiosk at KLCC are selling it at RM66 per kg. Crazy~
And this chocolate rasa die macam Cadbury ok. Thumbs up! I recommend you to get this choc, if you are planning to do choc as a wedding gift.
The cute choc are from Ryverra Chocolate. Check them out here : - website.

Photobucket
Free a box of choc for me :D:D. I wonder how the blue one tastes.

2 comments:

aqish said...

choc's ni super good...hehehehe i dh rasa wif zal ari tu fresh frm car boot zal..5 star 4 choc's ni...c.r.i.u.s

Zal said...

Nanti kite abiskan chocolate ni berdua ok Qish :D:D