Sunday, July 12, 2009

An Early Bird~

I woke up so early this morning, macam nak terus pergi kerja je. Meena was awake too, as usual, meow meowing, seeking attention from me. She knows she can get it from me, a morning kiss, few strokes and caresses and she will starts to purr.
I am already on my long leave HURRAH! No more work until 27 July. My last day in the office was also my last day at Tower 1. The whole PER Dept has now moved to Level 17, Tower 2, closer to the Geologist and Petrophysicist. I don't really favour Tower 2 anyway, it is full of weird people HEHE. So on my first day in 28 July, I'll be clocking in Tower 2 :) :( :)
Wedding preparation? It is now ongoing. For 2 nights in a row, my BFF Balqish came to my place to help me out. So sweet of her. Thanks so much dear! Sambil buat-buat kerja tu mesti lah bergossip kan. Memang meriah walaupun ada kami berdua je.
I've also tried Juvanex for detox before the wedding. I am at my Day 3 now, so far so good. During this period, I have to eat light and drink a lot of water.
Photobucket

Yesterday, fiance and I went shopping at Midvalley, for some last minute staff. Seronok beli sayur ni, dapat release stress betul. The other day, got myself brand new jeans from Topshop, Wide-Leg Bette Jeans. Hurrah!. Lama dah tak beli jeans, and my current jeans ni is not fit anymore. I am so into wide leg jeans, team it up with platform shoes, memang comel. The jeans was at 50% discount, a really right buy for me. We went looking for underwater camera casing but susah betul nak dapat lah. One of the SA told us it costs about RM900. Aiyor leh cayake? Harga menghampiri harga kamera baru. I told fiance to look for it at Sony Wing lah coz the one that we went to was not Sony authorized dealer. And we didn't stay long, we need to rush for few fitting sessions.
Photobucket

I would like to thank few special people for the pressie, ada pre-wedding pressie, ada tu bukan pre-wedding pressie, it's something else but thanks anyway. U know who you are :):)
Photobucket
"Sesuatu"
Photobucket
No komen u ols

6 comments:

. said...

u ols.. sah sah la nampak nama i kat sender envelope tuh.. i hope u love it dear :)~

Zal said...

haha ye lah, sudah terang lagi mahu bersuluh. tak apa lah, yg penting apa ada dalam itu, hanya tuhan yang tau *ttbe*

. said...

tgh online eh? YM me bebeh....

another thing kenapa ticker kau x sync? satu ckp 4 days to go.. satu ckp 5 days to go?

Zal said...

sbb time difference. satu ikut us satu ikut malaysia haha

Izwan Shahmin said...

Tower 2 full with weirdo? Hopefully not me.

Enjoy the great time Zalina :D

Zal said...

Haha not u lah. But byk orang from other company.