Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Shoe Blog Part 2


Topshop is only sekangkang kera from my office so usually during lunch or after office hour, I would probably drop by and go one round, just to check on anything new or interesting inside. And so on last Friday, the clog was there.
They had it at size 5, as per pic. Size 5 looks ok from the side but size 4 would suit me better. They dont have size 4, only size 3. I tried size 3 but no, I still think size 4 is my perfect size. Hmm, looks like I might need to check it at other Topshop outlet.
I wanted to post the photo of this one cute M & S flat which is on sale right now. When it first came out, the burgundy flat shoe was sold at RM300. M & S is having sale right now and price lowers down to RM150. They have size 4 and 5 but 4 1/2 is no longer available!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

iodjigv2, Hi all, I've finally settle down with a theme(there's more to do and customize) and also done my homework. Tell me what do you think, my vimax pills site.