Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shoe Blog

So guess I was not destinied to own that pair of Topshop wooden clog. It was sold out, suits to the fact that the shoe was released few weeks ago. Fine.
Speaking of shoes, my few months old Prim is also gone. I was so so happy when the peep toe high heels was sold at discounted price few months after it was launched. Suprised and felt a bit suspicious too but a happy little heart could not bother that much after having the peep toe in hand at cheaper price. I hardly wear the peep toe out of KLCC, because I know Prim is too fragile to handle the surface outside. So it was worn only once in a while, most of the time coupled with my Long and Lean G trouser.

The peep toe is now damaged. One way to fix it is to reattach the sole to the heels but I bet the extra adhesive to it could turn it to a mess. So I decided to wave bye bye to the shoe and buy new one.

On the other note, this is my current addiction

With mi Adidas, you can customize your own shoe, choose design, choose colour and have your name on it. Coolness!Check out how kennysia do it. Only at Pavillion KL.

No comments: