Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Selamat Pengantin Baru to Ahmad Faizal and Noruzila

I left for JB on Friday to attend the Solemnization of my dear cousin, Ahmad Faizal and his beautiful bride, Noruzila. Selamat Pengantin Baru Abang! It was a simple and sweet ceremony and very touching to see everyone cried when you are officially a husband to someone. I can also feel tears coming down from my eyes as eventhough at that time I was busy snapping photos of your Solemnization. Semoga Berbahagia Hingga Ke Anak Cucu.
The Reception for his side will be on 4th April, so the whole family will gather again in April. I am thinking on buying Abang honeymoon ticket, but will need to check their availability first. But Mama and I have already agreed to sponsor the cuppies for his reception and the cuppies will be done by my BFF, ratukek of Seremban :):)

No comments: