Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Can See It Coming

Yeah, it used to be a rilex-rilex weekend, but not anymore. Weekend is now my working day for my socializing life and wedding preparation too. My fiance is around this weekend so we settled few things but still, there are more to come. He will be off again next Sunday (and miss Jes+Hadi's wedding) and we will only have Saturday for wedding stuff. I am so relieved that my hantaran stuff are now complete and is already with my fiance. My hunt for tudung was also successful. Next week we will be hunting for centerpieces and flower for decor pulak and Shopping jugak lah kot theeheehee

Qish and Tinie, my two beautiful bridesmaid visited me at my place and lepak-lepak. Qish ada bagi early wedding present i.e buku Permata Yang Hilang. Aiyor. Pening. She said there will be more books for me. Bagus betul lah Qish ni.

Just now, while getting ready for the girls, I accidentally dropped my lenses case and DANG! There goes my lenses. Those were my last pair for this month, I hate my glasses so I opt for one choice i.e is to buy the lenses at JJ on the spot. I put on my clothes and looked at the mirror and terperasan that I am not wearing my glasses.

Eh macamana tak pakai glasses yet can still see clearly.

Lepastu baru lah perasan that my lenses rupenyer ada dalam mata sendiri. Keji sangat. Macamana lah boleh jadi blur sangat ni. I actually went looking for lenses yang ada dalam mata sendiri :(

Anyway sesiapa yang nak copy of Permata Yang Hilang can contact me here. Hihi.

6 comments:

izzu said...

heheheh, u sgt lucu la

sama mcm charlotte york, dlm se x n the city :)

Anonymous said...

permata yg hilang? haish, leceh la baca buku tu. mintak kawan u tu bagi dlm bentuk vcd/dvd la. haha.. senang sket..

Zal said...

Yes Izzu I know HAHA

Zal said...

Anonymous, I memang ada softcopy je benda tu. Hardcopy buku tu dah tak wujud dah.

Anonymous said...

hai kak...nak softcopy permata yang hilang tue bley..?
hehe...

mmg sedang mencri buku tue...tgk kat mudah.com sampai rm100...huhuh

email me : anneyats@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

[p]Cornerstone started its life back [url=http://www.pandoraukstockists.co.uk]where to buy pandora charms

[/url] in 2011 when distinguished jewellery designer Paul Spurgeon took a trip to South Africa where he led lectures to small businesses, sharing the personal philosophies behind his brand . Tiffany (Tiffany) since its inception in 1837, has been to design full of stunning beauty of the original works as a purpose . Like Tiffany Heart series include the platinum pendant, bracelets and earrings, with a different form of deducing meaningful heart . Aside from this, some charms are available only during a certain season and are 茅聢楼忙赂聻etired茅聢楼?when [url=http://www.pandoraukstockists.co.uk/pandora-bracelets.html]pandora charm bracelets uk[/url] the season茅聢楼忙陋職 over . Reuse - look at looping that beaded necklace all over your wrist as being a bracelet or individuals earrings right into a brooch by pining them on our chest . Give a charm bracelet towards the individual you love using all the reminiscences [url=http://www.ppandorajewelleryuk.co.uk]cheap pandora jewellery[/url] you隆炉ve of the woman隆炉s becoming an adult . where to buy pandora bracelets Give ones meager carpi a new delicate search for by incorporating exclusively enormous and also obscure pandora pendants [url=http://www.pandoraukstockists.co.uk/pandora-glass-beads.html]pandora style beads and charms[/url] pendants.[/p][p]It'll exactly like you possess an additional bit of bracelets . Choosing the designs is easy and you can place your orders online as well . As she grows you discover that she no lengthier gets as fired up about dolls and stuffed toys . The bracelet must be a good 2 inches bigger than the size of the wrist so that the charms could fit in the [url=http://www.pandoraukstockists.co.uk/pandora-beads-with-stones.html]pandora beads with stones[/url] bracelet without causing much difficultly for you . During the Civil War, Tiffany隆炉s manufactured patriotic items, such as flags, medals, and swords; one of these swords [url=http://www.pandoraukstockists.co.uk/pandora-charms.html]genuine pandora charms sale[/url] being a jewel-encrusted presentation sword for General Grant and one for General Sherman . Pandora's designs are described as romantic, modern, and reflections of timeless symbols of love 篓C attributes for which any woman can relate . As you are customers choose bracelets, the bracelets must really be stylish, trendy, reasonable and comfortable.[/p]