Thursday, May 14, 2009

KK Home Deco at Nilai 3

Let me share with you my experience dealing with KK Home Deco at Nilai 3.
I simply love their stuff, especially the those flowers and English decor. KK are among the top places where I shop for wedding stuffs. To cut the story short, I ordered my wedding gifts from KK, and that was somewhere in the April. I paid the deposit and left the shop, was singing happily and feeling glad because the wedding gifts part were taken care of, makan keropok lekor and didn't realize that the credit card receipts and deposits receipts were in the same plastic bags which later went to the bin. Damn!
I realized the receipts were gone when we reached home. I called that guy at KK, he was saying
"Akak cari dulu ok, later call saya balik"
At that time, I was almost sure that receipts tu dah kena buang. Then I called that guy again. He told me not to worry, and said later on, just come to the store and collect when it's ready.
I was so so worried, lots of nonsense things were in my mind. What if they dont believe me because I have no proof of purchase? Macam-macam lagi lah.
But since I kind of a frequent visitor to the store, that guy pon macam dah kenal me and my entourage lah hihi. There was this one time, I wanted to drop by KK, nak tengok bunga telur. It was 745pm, still in KL-Seremban hiway. They close at 8PM. I called in few times requesting for them to wait for me till I come and baru tutup. HAHA. It was 815PM when I arrived. They were patiently waiting and sempat lagi layan-layan suruh tengok tu tengok ini. But we left empty handed because Mama didn't plan to get anything.
It took one to two months for the order to come in. "Why so long?" I asked. Katanyer the gifts are imported from China. Oh ye ke. I thought it was Malaysian made. Maybe because of cheap labor cost lah kot.
So somewhere in May, one month after the order, I called them again. Saja je try because I was on my way back from futsal in KL, nak try luck lah. To my surprise, the wedding gifts are all ready. So terus pecut to KK, settled the payment and then terkejut tengok banyak gile kotak besar, 6 of them and wondered, how do I nak sandwich 6 kotak ni to my small car? To cut the story short, kereta tu mmg mendap gile HAHA. And I could feel that the kereta berat sebelah kot, because 2 boxes were on my side, one in the middle and 3 on my other side. Dah lah masa sampai KK tu, my car was running out of fuel. Memang dah nekad dah, kalau lah my car tetiba mati with all those 6 boxes with me, I will call my dad for rescue. Hihi. He onced rescued me kat tengah-tengah hiway KL-Seremban masa temperature kereta naik because one of the hose bocor. Zaman dulu dulu lah punya cerita. My fiance pulak pergi Melaka masa tu. Ish kacau betul lah. Then, the girl at KK told me where to go for the nearest PETRONAS. Thank God, selamat lah sampai PETRONAS sebelum minyak totally habis.
That guy asked me to check one by one but I requested that guy to give me time to check at home. So bawak balik rumah and check the thousands of wedding gifts. Dalam banyak-banyak tu, ada lah 12 yang rosak. So today, after office, I dropped by KK to return the 12. They actually had so many extras, some of them are even displayed at the store. Malu pulak kalau ada orang yang kenal visited that store and realized our name engraved to the gifts. :~)
So, the guy memang tak banyak cerita lah. Even ink yang hilang sikit pon, I ask for replacement and they easily replaced it with the good ones. Once again, die suruh tengok bunga-bunga tu sebab ada discount. Furthermore, I am a member to KK now.
Well, I love these kind of services from KK. Memang puas hati.

4 comments:

E`n1x said...

wow. ur one tough bridezilla! another bridezilla that i know of is my colleague, lol. if i wasn't married i'd hire u as my wedding planner already =D

Zal said...

Yeah! A bridezilla in the making :D:D

. said...

pelanggan tetap katanya :P

Anonymous said...

dAtk michael kors bags
yIor ghd france
jZoc north face on sale
5tJxw ugg sale
8zMgb michael kors outlet