Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Bridesmaid and Flower Girl

The kain for bridesmaid are all ready. I managed to get the kain at a very reasonably price and straight away brought 10 of them. So there will be 10 bridesmaid to be exact. My bridesmaid are all my single (single as in not married yet) girl friends. If I male friends are allowed to become bridesmaid, I will definitely invite my Febeles friend and I bet it is going to be a seronok masa wedding nanti. HAHA.
But anyway, I know my Febeles male friends are more interested on the microphone for karaoke *hi izzu*
Cukup 10 orang
The dress for flower girl is also ready. Yesterday, my aunties and I went to shop for the dress and stuff at KLCC. The accessories are from Party Princess but the dress was from Room & Couture (I think this is the name) from Parkson Suria KLCC. I was even mesmerized of the dresses. Memang cantik.
I was planning to settle stuff on my tudung and hantaran but fiance is still away. So the plan will have to defer to next week. In the mean time, the weekend was all about wedding invitation, list of guests and updating my Wedding scrap book.

3 comments:

izzu said...

yeah, dat is true. i am waiting for the karaoke session at ur wedding

Maneesa said...

Hi Zal,
Lovely!! the bridesmaid dress is that the one same in the picture ? very sweet.

i'm adding you to my other blog also :P
http://pebblesandroses.blogspot.com/

Zal said...

Hye Sha Sha, unfortunately not :p
It is just a photo exported from the net. Most of my bridesmaid kata nak buat baju kurung and they will be wearing orange :D